Chips October 2017
The Board of Trustees met on Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
- All Board Members participated in a Board Retreat on Sat., Oct. 7, centered on developing a Board Covenant and Priorities for 2017-18.
- Rental/Building Use Policy was discussed again, Mark and Sara agreed to take point on gathering data from area churches and consolidating for discussion during Nov. meeting.
- Pumpkin Patch is full speed ahead!!! Arriving on Sat., Oct. 14, to kickoff this amazing community event and fundraiser through Halloween; Huge thanks to Janie Elliott for making this possible.
- Loan update: $25K on additional funds for final punch list will be structured internally through loan/loans from members of the congregation.
- Approved providing facilities for UU District Youth Ad visors Conference next Fall.
- Board voted to support anti-discrimination ordinance currently before Mt. Lebanon Board; Josh will attend next Commissioners, meeting to provide comments supporting on behalf of the board.
Mark Mortimer, Board Member