“Building a community of compassion and justice, within and beyond our walls.”
Hello and welcome to Sunnyhill!
We are embracing of many beliefs, welcoming of all genders and sexual orientations, and accessible to people of all abilities.
- Joining us for worship? Learn about what to expect in our thought-provoking and soulful worship services.
- Interested in our programs for children and youth? Explore our transformative workshops and groups, nursery through high school.
- Wanting to find community? Check out our events listing and connections pagesto find ways to connect.
As you explore our website, feel free to contact us with your questions. We look forward to meeting you and helping you find what you need.
With faith, hope, and love,
Rev. Jim Magaw and the Sunnyhill Staff
Sunnyhill is located in the heart of Mt. Lebanon and has been our home since 1971. Major renovations were completed in 2016-17, and we’re pleased that our facility preserved elements of our history while introducing the contemporary, which we think is reflective of who we are as a community of faith: we embrace diversity and are committed to the inclusion of people of all ages and orientations, all abilities and mobilities.
The congregation’s office is open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. Contact our office.
A small number of Handicapped and Visitor parking spaces are available. We encourage members and visitors who are physically able to please take advantage of on-street parking if possible. We recommend three parking locations in addition to our parking lot:
- Sunnyhill Drive
- St. Clair Drive (please use the cross walk across Washington Road and follow traffic signals)
- Washington Road (Rt. 19) southbound
Visit this interactive map to see the best options for on street parking nearby.
Our Google Maps link offers you door-to-door directions for driving, walking, biking, or public transit.