- Members of Spiritways CUUPS explores Pagan spirituality through readings, practice, and discussion. In 2017-18, meets the 3rd Sunday of the month following the Sunday service.
Science and Spiritualituy (Larry Comden, Contact)
- Explore technical and scientific topics and discuss possible relationships between spirituality and evolving scientific knowledge. This group’s members always propose and vote on the roster of topics for the year and based on their vote the annual agenda is formed. In 2017-18, meets 1st Sunday of the month following the Sunday service.
Sunday Morning Meditation (Barbara McCracken, contact)
- Confirmation for 2017-18 pending.
Sunnyhill Book Group (Dean Hazelton, contact)
- Our reading varies widely, from best sellers to classics, but mostly fiction. We pick our books by consensus.
Tuesday Morning Meditation (Diane Rusch, contact) 9:30 AM in the Oak Room
- Our informal meditation group begins with the reciting of a few gathas, ringing of the bell, and a short inspirational reading on Buddhist philosophy. We sit in silence for 20-25 minutes, then repeat the reading … it can often be heard more clearly after meditating. We end by dedicating our practice to those in need of positive healing energy. Thoughtful discussion is encouraged afterwards. For those who have time, we visit a nearby coffeehouse for refreshments and more conversation. All are welcome.