Date(s) - Oct 21, 2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
This is our opportunity to invite friends, family, and neighbors to stop by the Sunnyhill Pumpkin Patch and take a tour of our new home. We will have guides on hand to lead visitors to all the sights: the new sanctuary, crying room, nursery, RE rooms, choir room, and offices.
Dates and Times:
Sunnyhill Pumpkin Patch, Oct. 14-Oct. 31
We are scheduled for pumpkin delivery on the morning of Oct. 14. We will need all hands on deck to help with unloading the pumpkins and stacking them (carefully!) on pallets. Wheelbarrows make pumpkin transport very efficient, so if you have one, consider volunteering it for the morning! Volunteer sign-up will be available in August, but make a note now to be a part of the welcoming committee for our pumpkins!
- Saturdays, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Sundays, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Weekdays (M-F), 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Dedication Weekend, Oct. 21-22
Sat., Oct. 21:
- Community Open House (all are welcome), 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Reception for Sunnyhill members and friends and special guests, 4-6 p.m.
- Building Dedication Service, 6-7 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 22
- Consecration service, 10-11 a.m.
- The service will be presented by Rev. Dr. Lee Barker, President and Prof. of Ministry, Meadville Lombard Theological School.
- Coffee & Conversation Celebration, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.