Date(s) - Oct 21, 2017
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
On Saturday, October 21, there will be a reception for Sunnyhill members and friends and special guests from 4-6 p.m. Immediately following the reception there will be a Building Dedication Service led by Rev. Jim Magaw.
A save-the-date card was mailed in mid-June, and an invitation will be mailed in September. We hope every member and friend has saved the date! The reception and service will be our time to celebrate our new home.
Parents, please note: We will have childcare available for the reception and dedication service. As details are finalized, these will be shared on the website, the Sunnyhill Facebook page, and in the Beat.
October will be a busy month for Sunnyhill! Below are important dates and times to add to your calendar.
Sunnyhill Pumpkin Patch, Oct. 14-Oct. 31
We are scheduled for pumpkin delivery on the morning of Oct. 14. We will need all hands on deck to help with unloading the pumpkins and stacking them (carefully!) on pallets. Wheelbarrows make pumpkin transport very efficient, so if you have one, consider volunteering it for the morning! Volunteer sign-up will be available in August, but make a note now to be a part of the welcoming committee for our pumpkins!
- Saturdays, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Sundays, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Weekdays (M-F), 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Dedication Weekend, Oct. 21-22
Sat., Oct. 21:
- Community Open House (all are welcome), 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Reception for Sunnyhill members and friends and special guests, 4-6 p.m.
- Building Dedication Service, 6-7 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 22
- Consecration service, 10-11 a.m.
- The service will be presented by Rev. Dr. Lee Barker, President and Prof. of Ministry, Meadville Lombard Theological School.
- Coffee & Conversation Celebration, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.