Highlights of the March 13, 2018, meeting of the Board of Trustees of UUCSH:
- Sybil McNulty, President, will address the next Pathways group and the board will rotate presenters going forward.
- Josh Broaded, Member-at-large and member of the Financial Oversight Committee, was thrilled to welcome Melissa Hill as Sunnyhill’s new treasurer. Josh also reported that the Financial Oversight Committee has begun working with Wilke on the financial statement review.
- On March 3, the Leadership Development Committee, chaired by Denny McCracken, hosted a leadership training event at Sunnyhill. Attendees included 24 people from Sunnyhill, five from First Church, and one from North Hills. Thank you to Bethany Thornton, Membership Coordinator, for her work with this training.
- Several members of the Safe Congregation Committee, Rev. Jim McGaw, John Armstrong, and staff members met with Officer Kunz of the Mt. Lebanon Police Department to review safety recommendations for Sunnyhill.
- Sybil announced that the current vacancy on the board resulting from the resignation of Kavita Iyengar will remain vacant until the Annual Meeting.
Board meetings for the 2017-18 church year will be the second Tuesday of the month. Board meetings are held from 7 to 9 p.m. at Sunnyhill in the Red Oak Room. Members are welcome to attend UUCSH board meetings. If you have an issue you want to bring to the board’s attention at the monthly meeting, please contact the board president at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the agenda. Request the board agenda and minutes from the church administrator at email@example.com.