Highlights of the June 12, 2018, meeting of the Board of Trustees of UUCSH:
- Welcomed Erin Russell-Story, Nathan Chaffin, and Jeanne Lofgren as new members to the Board
- Received an update on the work being done by the Green Sanctuary Committee, including recycling and member survey initiatives
- Approved several members to act as delegates for Sunnyhill at this year’s UU General Assembly, and authorized the use of the James/Nedved fund to defray some of the costs borne by delegates
- Appointed Andrea Antkowiak as a member of the Leadership Development Committee for a 1-year term
- Began planning the annual board retreat scheduled for July
Board meetings for the 2018-19 church year will be the second Tuesday of the month from 7 to 9 p.m. at Sunnyhill in the Red Oak Room. Members are welcome to attend UUCSH board meetings. If you have an issue you want to bring to the board’s attention, please contact the board president at email@example.com. The board agenda and minutes can be obtained from the church administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.